Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Cute 'lil Bugs!

So my mom has been out of town this week so I have gotten to watch the cute little nieces... So here are a couple cute pictures of what we have been up to this week...
 First of all we all spent the week enjoying the sunshine!!
 Ellie came over and ran laps around me... literally!!  She is a little ball of ENERGY... and ran and ran and ran... so I was a good aunt and sat by the tree and watched her run around... after all I didn't want to exercise too much.. might make me less lazy!!



HAA!!  Ellie found a friend... and although it looks like she is pushing her down... she isn't!!  Actually this little girl was probably 18 months old and Ellie felt deeply offended that she only giggled and didn't talk... She talked about her friend that laughed to her face all afternoon...
 Avery is growing older and older and getting cuter and cuter... she actually makes expressions now!!  We can sometimes even make her sort of giggle!!
Avery is getting older and older.. and cuter and cuter!!  She even smiles and makes other expressions!!  Sometimes she will even make a rare giggle sound...


 Please notice the adorable outfit... I'm pretty sure this is one me and my mom found at Second Chance when Ellie was a baby... its still ADORABLE!!

No pictures of Alana this week... guess by the time she got home from school I was exhausted trying to keep up napping at the same time as the little kids.. its hard work napping at the same time as a 10 month old and 3 year old... Yea I'm just lazy!!  Happy Spring!!

1 comment:

Cindy said...

Love the pictures of Ellie running and running and running... and waving at you!