Saturday, March 2, 2013

Snow, Snow... SUNSHINE!!

 
I have been loving the snow... but it has been really nice to see the sun come out from behind the trees!!  I love the way it feels when the sun comes out and warms everything up... suddenly everything feels happy again!!

 I LOVE how many icicles everyone has had this year... the wind blows out by our house all the time.. so I didn't get a picture but the ones on the garage froze sideways!!! It looked like something from a Dr. Seuss book!!  I do however love the snow drift over my front door... looks like we are going to be squashed in our sleep!! 
 So Ellie happened to come over on a rare sunny day... So we took full advantage of the rays.. I convinced Ellie to hold sort of still for about 2 minutes.. and somehow ended up with TONS of pictures!!


 This girl has some personality!!





 We both highly enjoy blowing bubbles!!

 Sorry for the blurry pictures... My camera lens was still dirty from taking snowflake pictures...




 
Life here has been good lately.  I didn't think it was possible but it has gotten busier!  I'm starting to think that really life just keeps getting busier and I should just accept it... I am loving the area where I live more and more.  I am always impressed with the neighbors we have and community that we live in!  I have loved getting to know everyone around here and I have grown to appreciate some pretty incredible people!  The hospital has been booming with sick kiddos, busy year for RSV.  It has been fun because I have been getting to take care of some  itty bitty babies... and I love it!!  I feel bad that the babies are sick, but I love getting to cuddles them and hug them!  Not much of an update on life.. although not much happens around here so I guess that is an update on my life!!


1 comment:

Cindy said...

Wow.. that is one AWESOME outfit Ellie is wearing!! Hope you guys weren't spending too much time blowing bubbles under the big icile snow drift... seems dangerous!