It is really starting to feel, smell and look like spring!! I am so excited... I love winter, but sometimes it is nice to go outside and not want to run back inside 30 seconds later!! Its been pretty much the same as usual around here... but that is something I have come to depend upon.. if things change I start to hyperventilate!! So just some more pictures of things that I happened to be doing...
I was babysitting Ellie and it was nap time... so I was in the living room and she kept yelling funny stories at me.. anything to keep herself awake... she is a cute little monster!! So I went outside to get out of the house for 2 minutes so she would get bored and fall asleep... AND it worked!! Once she turns off her brain she is out like a light.. but it takes a lot to get her to shut off her brain!!
It may seem weird to take a picture of her asleep... but I wanted to remember this moment of peace and quiet.. it just doesn't happen very often around her!!
Haha!! This cracks me UP!! This is my niece Alana and her friend... I love how serious they look!!
Ellie did wake up eventually.. :)
Love this picture of Avery smiling... but REALLY love my mom's face in the background!!
We took Avery to see the chicks at CAL ranch!! they were adorable!! If they didn't grow up to be chickens I would want one!!
I got bored on Sunday afternoon so I went and took some pictures at the pond down the street!!
Then I got cold and bored of the pond so I drove up to the temple to take some pictures... I think I need to find something more productive to do... but I thought it was fun... and nice to have pictures of the sunshine in case the weather changes and we get 10 feet more of snow!!

No comments:
Post a Comment