Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Spring Storms!

So last night a wind storm blew in.. literally hehe I am so funny! Anyways so I don't want to do anything productive today because I just want to cozy in and listen to the wind rattle the windows.  Last night I officially ran the oven for an entire cleaning cycle!!  I have never actually made it through before because I cannot stand the nasty smell!!  But last night I was determined to make it through because I don't want to have to do it in the summer... fingers crossed that we don't cook again until the fall! (or I guess that was just don't spill anything in the oven?)  Anyway I opened my window so the air wouldn't settle in the house and make it smell so bad.  And I loved listening to the wind bluster through the neighborhood... I only had the window open like 2 cm but sometimes the gusts would be so strong that they would blow everything in my room around!!  It was awesome and I just laid in my bed reading a book and listening to the wind!! So awesome!  However, because I had my window open and the oven was 6 million degrees I turned the heat off... so when I woke up it was freezing and I had to really convince myself to get up... it was quite the fight actually... which apparently I am still fighting at 2PM since I'm still in my jammies..  Anyway from that long story... I took a picture of my new reading corner!!  Another long story made short... I wanted a chair for my room to read in and I went shopping and didn't find anything until I realized that I liked the one in my living room so I moved that one up and bough a new living room set.  So instead of spending a little for one chair... I bought a chair, ottoman and a loveseat couch... Yeah I'm thrifty!  So I guess I didn't take a picture of the corner I took a picture of my view out my window because it is the only bit of grass that I can see... so I like to look out and watch the little tiny cows in the distance graze.. makes me feel like I don't live in a sea of houses.. even though I do!
 

Yes it got to be REALLY cold... a frigid 62!

This is another important thing in my life... my kitchen sink named Clyde!! Yes I did name the sink.. because it is so much blasted effort to get it clean! He has again been spotted in the kitchen!  Keeping the sink is somehow really difficult and it is the thing that I just can't seem to get the hang of.  We'll just say that Clyde hasn't been seen in my house in quite some time... unfortunately Clyde is normally ignored... and happens to have rotten food thrown at him daily.  I needed to take a picture of the beautiful sink to remind me that it actually can be clean!!
Well I guess I can't sit around anymore today.. I'm actually going to have to get busy and do something...

No comments: