Somehow I made it all thru respiratory season without getting sick but now I have some stomach bug!! YUCK!! I hate being sick anyway and this bug has been around way too long!! I have maxed out my tolerance for watching every tv show on the internet... and trust me that is a lot, and most of them are really stupid... I am amazed at what tv shows are making it?... So then I resorted to older tv shows on youtube... and am know burned out from tv for about 5 years!! I have even seen every Little House on the Prairie episode ever made in the last week... that is how bored I am!! Unfortunately every time I decide I can't handle it anymore I get up and do something productive for about 5 minutes and then I feel beat and take a 2 hour nap... haha oh well it could totally be worse! So since I need some peace and quiet I am going to update my blog with pictures I have been taking on my iphone lately.
This first picture was sent by my sister Melanie.. little Ellie.. I thought it was very descriptive for how I feel too!! Don't be offended by her dislike of the U... I'm sure she feels the same about BYU.
The annual Special Needs Mutual play!! Cute nieces with their grandparents!!
We had a day of showers!! We gave one to my cousin in the morning and one of my closest friends in the afternoon!! It meant cleaning the house only once!!
Joni wanted to be a part of the tulips...
Alana's Birthday Party!!
Apparently these two have been stressed lately... :)
Haha this picture just made me laugh... it looks like they are fighting! Apparently I'm really good at getting couple shots...
We totally put Avery in Ellie's bike to make her jealous... we're mean!
Coolest bike helmet EVER!!
It's ok to scream in terror at this picture... my face looks creepy!!
Notice anything weird about the way Ellie is strapped in? It may not have been done correctly... Didn't seem like she minded having all the straps on one side of her body...
Haha apparently this bike trailer is heavy when you are headed straight uphill...
And this is what I'm doing... eating nothing but pure clear liquids (and maybe several exceptions)... which is hard!!! I'm totally a hypocrite to those sick kids we see with the same symptoms.. oh well I've paid for all the non liquid things I've eaten...

1 comment:
Glad you are feeling better finally... and THANK YOU for not sharing your sickness with everyone in the family! You have a gift for taking funny pictures... loved the "couple shots". I also love the picture the guy took of you in Temple Square! Made me laugh that he would offer... what a cute man to think of it!
Post a Comment