Little monster Avery learned how to pull herself up... unfortunately she didn't learn how to get down at the same time... so usually she gets this look after she stands up. I was watching her the other day and she woke up in the crib and pulled herself up against the back of the crib (the side that is much higher) and had gotten stuck... so I found her screaming hanging off the back of the crib... I shouldn't laugh... :)
Joni and I went to our very first Zumba class!! It was pretty crazy but we had some fun! (You can't tell in this picture... but we dressed as twins to be funny.. we are hilarious!)
Avery has been loving the play car... and it makes Ellie JEALOUS!! Apparently all the toys everywhere belong to Ellie. She said to my mom "Just because I can talk really good doesn't mean I'm not a baby anymore... don't let Avery TOUCH my toys!!!" HA!!! (some people call it youngest child syndrome... but I disagree with that extremely rude statement!!)
I was really sad that I missed IHOP coming to work to make pancakes on national pancake day... so I convinced my mom to make it for dinner and went to her house!!! (I'm the BEST daughter in the whole world!!)
Ellie made Callie a get well card! You should know that the scribble on the side is He-Man and She-Ra to help Callie fight to feel better... oh Ellie is so thoughtful!! (Yes it is disturbing that those are her favorite TV shows.. when I watch her we ALWAYS have to watch He-Man... blah!) Ellie also suggested to Cindy and Brent that they should name their baby He-Man... yes she is soo creative!
This was a big moment... Ellie let me get her dressed in normal girl clothes and do her hair...
My mom went to RC Willies to buy office chairs.. this is what she came home with!!! Alana is willing to squash herself inside to ride it!!
My grandparents celebrated their 60th Wedding Anniversary!! Woot Woot!! So my family surprised them by visiting them at the Joseph Smith Memorial building where they are missionaries!! I had to work that night so I missed it.... but my mom sent me this awesome picture!!
After work one morning there was a REALLY beautiful sunrise!!
I watched Avery the other day... she looked like this for about 15 minutes and then SCREAMED the rest of the night!! She tends to be a little dramatic about her mom leaving...
I got to make the centerpieces for my stake relief society conference... I had a LOT of fun shopping and creating things for it!! It isn't very often that I use my right side of my brain and it looks ok!!
Joni helped a little...
This picture is from KSL!!! My niece is FAMOUS... although she might resent that she had to be fed to a bear to get there...
Callie has been trying to curl my hair... and make it stay... and she had a breakthrough!! Look at my pretty curls!! (yes I am pretty all the time!!)
One last picture to prove that this baby DOES smile!!

1 comment:
Your centerpieces look awesome!! And i am loving the fact that you and Joni dressed as twins for Zumba... how awkwardly funny!!! You guys crack me up!
Post a Comment