So this year our singles ward went back to Pineview!! It was AMAZING!!! Just the right temperature, and so so so beautiful!! The only time to get out on the boat was 6:30 AM.. which is obviously the time that I am the nicest... haha but I was proud of myself for actually waking up and not making anyone on the boat cry!
GORGEOUS VIEW!!!
Cody wakeboarding.. and he did some really cool tricks.. unfortunately I am not that great at taking pictures...
Callie did the slolam ski... definately not spelled right..
hehe look at my face... this is how I always look and why I scare people off!!
More of Cody's tricks... totally a show off!
Joni actually got in the water.. and never stopped smiling!! (seriously.. she got up on the wakeboards and just smiled and screamed..)
Callie was sure to be our baywatch lifeguard!
Audrey's first time on a wakeboard and she did AWESOME!!
Our driver Bro. Fulsome (not sure if that is spelled right) he was also doing some awesome dance moves showing Audrey how to move her hips to the side!!
I promise Kara and Brittany were not fighting in this picture.. although that is what it looks like.. Brittany was pretty awesome at the Ukelele that she stole from somebody else on the beach.. awesome!
I have a thing for waves.. but seriously it was all worth it for the sunrise that morning!!
Allyson, Callie and uhh me!
We had soo much fun, and got to know some of the newer peeps in the ward, and a different side of some. Seriously how cool is our Bishopric for taking time off work in the middle of the week to take us up boating.. and be patient with all of us goofs on the boat! Best part was.. out of everyone there.. only like 2 guys could drive the boat or back the trucks down the ramp.. lets just say that launching the boats... was very exciting!! Joni, Callie and I got to ride on Bro. Massey's temporary boat and see how surfing is done.. maybe next time we'll try..hehehe!! All in all we had a GREAT time!!

No comments:
Post a Comment