Friday, July 13, 2012

Avery is here!!

Avery Baby, as she is more commonly know as, was born June 24, 2012!!  Only a week later than when we all thought Amy was in labor!!  Poor girl!  However, I think Avery's cuteness has made up for the late appearance!!  We all love her already and she is such a sweet baby!!  Poor Amy got tonsillitis about a week after, which then turned into an abcess that she had to have drained... poor girl!! Other than that she is doing great!! She is such a cute mom, and it is fun to see this other side of Amy and Justin!

 Happy new Grandpa!

 Has absolutely nothing to do with Avery except I took it at my mom's house when we got home from visiting her... Pretty good picture right!!

 So Amy's power was out the other day... meaning NO AC!!  So they spent the day at my mom's.. where I usually hang out too..  so we were trying to take some cute pictures... Poor girl... she should shoot us for trying to making her pose... hehehe!!

 This is pretty cute.. she was listening to Amy talking to her!!
 I think she caught on to us at this point..

No comments: