Friday, July 13, 2012

Bike Parade!

 Since we missed the 4th of July parade I was feeling a little sad... But all of that changed when my neighborhood decided to do the first annual bike parade!! This is cool because the neighborhood that I grew up in did a bike parade every July for Pioneer day... and we all dressed up in pioneer outfits and rode our bikes all over.  I also LOVE that I live so close to Mel and Cody!! Luckily this happened to be a day that Melanie had off so she brought Alana and Ellie to come be in the parade too!!  It was so fun to watch all the chaos!!  Somebody brought a ATV pulling a trailer.. hahaha it looks like the most dangerous idea ever!!!  Nobody did get hurt that I know of..
 Alana and her bike!!
 Joni, Mel and Ellie
 This girl had a really cool set up with the jar lids on the back of her scooter!
 And they are off!!
 This was a cool picture of the ATV trailer... not dangerous at all..
 Ellie found one of those grass flags....
 Mel and Ellie picking up some candy!

 Ellie was mad that we were waiting for the big kids to come back and said "I hate being a kid and waiting!"  Haha she is getting to talk sooo much!
 Haha these kids were fun to watch!!

 Alana was doing tricks!
 The was the end result, someone set up lemonade for the kids after.
 Ellie is talking on her phone/rock
 More tricks..
It was so fun!!  I am so glad they are still in Utah so I can go hang out with them whenever!!!

No comments: