Monday, September 23, 2013

It's official.. to me.. FALL is here!!

I don't know if it just because I want it.. but I'm pretty sure I can feel, see, smell and hear fall in the air... Its' officially Autumn!!  It has been one awesome summer, full of crazy busy fun and I'm pretty sure it was double the length it usually is!!  So now I'm excited for it to just be calm, peaceful and cozy!  Fall is my favorite time of the year.. it means a fresh start because school starts.  (And even though I'm not in school... I still went back to school shopping and bought binders, notebooks and folders.. yes, it is a problem.) Fall means sweaters, rainstorms, beautiful colors, crispy cool mornings and nights... and just plain happiness!! 
 
Anyways, so my cute niece Alana was here the other day and I conviced her to let me take some 5th Grade Photos!!  She is very patient.. and even rolls her eyes but goes along with anything!!  Haha.. I still can't believe she is almost a teenager... I was in 8th grade when she was born.. and I feel like we grew up together.. (as I am still growing up...)
 A gust of wind almost blew her over (and she was trying to stay still for me!).... hehehe I love her face!!
 Reading her favorite book... Michael Vey.  Unfortunately she let me borrow it to read and I left it in my car... all summer... lets just say that the book ACTUALLY melted.  Its too bad that I already lost her trust of borrowing things...




Hopefully this fall will be as eventful and exciting as the summer was... only in a more calm and peaceful manner?

No comments: