Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Summer crazy fun!!

Life has been pretty great around here!! I just love summer!! So first, my cousin Brenneck got his mission call!! He is seriously such an awesome guy, and gonna make an AWESOME missionary!!

Next we had to try out the worlds best corn dogs!! They were pretty amazing.. And as a plus.. The guy selling them welcomed us to heaven as we ordered!!
We got shaved ice.. A new experience that I had yet to try.. And it was delicious too!! Mostly I noticed that it was the perfect evening.. So if you missed it.. Then you missed an important day.. Sorry!
My niece came swimming in this attire.. And when I asked if I could take her pictures she was all to happy to pose for me!!
Ellie held baby Zeke.. This is her smile..
My flowers have finally bloomed!!
Joni finished her first half marathon!! She is way too cool for me!! It was fun to see her so excited!!
I tried out Beto's infamous breakfast burrito! Also delicious!!

So basically it sums up to.. I eat a lot!! Ha!! It's been a pretty great summer and I have just been soaking up the sun and loving it!!

1 comment:

Cindy said...

Wow, you eat a lot of good food! I might have to stop by heaven one of these days and try a corndog! LOVE the pic of Alana walking to the pool in style!