Alana came to stay the weekend with Joni and I.. in the cool house!! While she was here we went to an outdoor movie... gotta love how many activities that Kaysville hosts!! Unfortunately for us... it was FREEZING!! But Alana was determined to stick it out until the movie was over... so we snuggled up really tight in the 2 blankets that we brought and chattered our teeth!! Unfortunately, I didn't think to take pictures of our sleepover. But the next day Joni, Alana and I went to regional conference down at the Conference Center. While we were downtown Alana really really wanted to see Temple Square.. we've tried to take her a few times but they have ended up in slightly ugly meltdowns.. :) So Joni was sweet and went home to get the car (we had carpooled with a friend) and me and Alana spent Sunday afternoon exploring temple square!!
This is Alana "holding" up the temple... sorry my picture taking skills are not so good so I didn't do Alana justice!
Haha.. this describes Alana's personality to a T!! I'm not even sure what she is doing...
Alana was baptized 2 weeks after we took these pictures, so she really wanted a bunch!!
Believe it or not.. it was Alana's idea to take this artistic picture... she is way more creative than me!
We had to touch every single fountain...
I was trying really hard to get a picture of Alana and the temple... finally got it!
These little blue flowers are forget-me-nots!!
It was a lot of fun, and amazing to see how much Alana can soak up all at once!! She really is a smarty pants!! So glad they are staying in Utah for at least the next 4 years!!! Love this girl!




















1 comment:
LOVE that she had to touch every pool of water! Cute!
Post a Comment