This project has been my latests adventure... Since I missed the last country barn boutique.. I haven't had any post Christmas decorations... :( So I went to Ben Franklin and bought these letters. The problem I have is that they are naked and need to be cutsied up.. and I have no talent in this area. BUT I bought some paint and paper... and this is definately not what I expected it to turn out looking like, which is half the fun!! When you change your mind as often as I do... things end up looking like the start of every single one of my ideas... so bad. This however turned out pretty good.
This picture is to show you the glitter on the side.
This is the finished product.
AND this is what it looks like on the shelf!! WOW!! I am soo cool!
Next, is me and Joni's project entitled.. Paint Your Soul Night- inspired by our institute teacher. The idea is to buy all the cool artist stuff and paint what is in your soul. So we bought some oil paints, canvas, and even a painter pallat thingy (official word). This first picture is Joni's soul... my mom described it as turmoil...
This picture is mine... I can't remember the descriptive word my mom gave it... but I prefer to think of it as inner peace and wisdom... Pretty sure that isn't how it was described.

1 comment:
Oooh nice! You are crafty!! I love your "love" letters! They look so, so, so cute!
Post a Comment