Some friends from work and I decided it would be fun to get away for a few days and go camping at Zions! This is the first time I have ever gone- and it definately won't be the last!! It was so much fun I was amazed! I have never been into hiking- but I have decided it's because I have never gone on a hike with something worth hiking TO. We did Angel's Landing first and I was AMAZED!! It was so incredible and beautiful!! It was one of those moments when I just stared at the view and was just silent (doesn't happen very often!)
We had a lot of fun together- laughed way too much, chatted around the campfire, sang the ENTIRE drive down (every single Disney song ever written) and just had some plain old good fun!!
These pictures are in no particular order so good luck.
We tried to keep Amber from jumping off the cliff.. but.
This tree was growing on TOP of Angel's Landing- can you believe it?!
The (not so) Emerald Pools
I am very impressed by the many expressions Alicia can make!! This is a combination of her cheese smile and silly face...
Best part of the trip was we ALL brought our camera's... Ha this incredible picture taken by Alicia!
Let us all be reminded I'm NOT a morning person...
We ate very well... and we ate ALL the food we brought with us.. which was no small amount.
WE are so AWESOME!!
We can't just take a "normal" picture anywhere.. and these start getting pretty creative...
\one of my FAVORITES.. check out that karate kick!
Lisa has obviously NOT let graveyard shifts bring her morning cheerfulness down like I have... jealous.
Too much fun!! So glad we went and hopefully we can get away together again soon!!

1 comment:
Love the pictures!! Looks like a party!
Post a Comment