It is the beginning of the best month of the year... or at least that's how I feel about it!! I've been trying to be better about keeping up with the happenings of life. Strange and a little sad that blogging is now the new form of histories or journals... haha I'm sure our ancestors cringe... but they are also probably super jealous of how much we can document. Anyway... Lots of fun been happening...
Went to the park with Avery, Ellie, Melanie, Cindy and my Mom while Alana got her piano lesson from Amy. This was the picture that didn't make Avery look angry.
Our good friend Rick offered to do a cooking class for us.. since some of us are more challenged than others... (I'm definitely one of them...) So we learned how to make orange rolls... and let me tell you they were for real from scratch delicious!! We even juiced our own orange juice for the flavor!!
Celeste and Rick
Joni
Haha how we all love being around Callie!!
TA-DA!!
Cherie
Allyson is very scandalous and ordered Indian tea at Taste of India... which by the way was the first time I have had Indian food.. and it was amazingly good!!
Be impressed I did that!!
Our ward was doing a decades dance... so you got to dress up in your favorite decade... Yes we were the 80s girls!!
Alana got to come... sometimes I think we might be warping her childhood.. Oh well hopefully she won't remember how awkward and weird her aunts are!
I was fit testing people at work last week... and this is what they have to wear to do it... HAHA I wish I could have taken pictures of the whole group of people wearing them!!
And some random pictures of spring!!
Alana's Spring Choir concert... It was AMAZING!!
Allyson had a 1 year birthday party for living in her house!! With the new addition of the firepit on the side of the house!!
Callie made us drinks...
Amy and I somehow ended up buying the same skirt... and then wore matching tops too... we are definitely a weird family!!
Enjoy your happy spring!!

1 comment:
Wow... cooking Orange Rolls FROM scratch?!! INTENSE! You should keep up with this cooking class idea... only next time you can invite me over to sample your cooking... that way you'll know if you are improving. :)
Post a Comment